What does On-Brand Mean?
On brand means staying with the brand’s identity. If you’re on brand, then your on all of the relative selling points your company has. You hit the right marks on your consumer when you remain on brand. It’s part of your brand management strategy, and the trust it builds makes selling easier.
Providing trust to buyers is the work of brands, businesses and agencies. They need a public persona that gets in tight with the consumers they’re after. The most comfy place to be in, with your leads, is in a place of intimacy. This is a place where the thinking, questioning and research aren’t important anymore.
The consumer trusts you and knows who you are. The choice, as laid-out for the consumer, is then a matter of when they need to buy—not with who. Let’s look at what it means to stay on brand and how you can achieve it.
– Who is it For?
Staying on brand is for every business. You’ll find it hard to sell if you tell buyers one thing but bring them something less. Staying on brand is about staying with the promises and showing your audience that the outcome doesn’t change. You’d be a leading brand if you made us believe you were also improving.
– How Can You Apply it, and How Does it Help?
You stay on brand by building an identity. Ask the basic questions about what make you unique. This is important when the consumer has to make a choice. We don’t want them feeling the need for more research before the buy-decision. You stay on brand by simplifying your work with a proven model in place.
– No Point in Creating a Brand if You Don’t Use It
It takes time to create a brand. Don’t waste that time by forgetting “who” your brand is or why it matters. Staying on brand is the work that focuses on integrity. The end-result is an item that can sell. The public perceives you as the one to provide it, and the less they think about it, the faster the buying starts.
Where On Branding Comes into Play
Every business benefits by staying on brand from their inception, but not all of us are fortunate to know. The needs of staying on brand never end, so you’re in the right place to think about it or to add a new twist into the model you’re now using.
If you want stay on brand, then integrity is the answer. Here’s more to consider:
– Who You Are, What You Do and How
Integrity is a concept you have to build. Call it the USP; the unique selling proposition of your brand has to stand out. This proposition tells your audience that you’re not like the others in the market. It says that you have a thing in your solution they can’t buy elsewhere. Integrity ensures that the USP shows in a brand’s message no matter where it appears.
– One Style-Guide, One Time
The way to create a brand image, which is what you sustain through on brand work, is with a style guide. Building your brand’s identity is about choice. Start with the research, look at your market and connect with your consumers. You may stay with the identity you create, but getting there is somewhat like writing a book. No business wants to publish what they think can still be revised. The style guide is what preserves your research and your final decisions. No one has to redo that work; your entire staff access this when getting off track. Identity has a certain recipe to it, and keeping it integral starts with a style-guide.
– Telling the Strategy Behind the Brand
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) has stayed with their “original recipe” for over 75-years now. They’ve stayed there because it tells the on brand story. The story is implied in a question the consumer would ask. “What makes this chicken better/different?” The answer is the original recipe, and the story is that the cooks are batching it up for you this moment. Your brand message has to tell a story. Hitting your reader’s visual mind builds more trust as more information is given. Your strategy is told and used as the basic formula for your brand. You keep to that formula to stay on brand.
– The On Brand Structure
We structure an on brand process in order to stay accountable. Structuring this work does bring in the biggest complications. The brand blueprint you create has to be activated. You have to speak to the public. The creation of content, the sending of messages and answering consumer questions require that you stay integral.
You need a brand structure to follow.
Cut the Internal Chat, and Just Get it Done
There are multiple accounts to manage, endless options of fonts and a consumer that likes to reads. Here’s what consolidating your work can do:
Shortened Processes and Less People
Less people are involved in your on brand message when you centralize its workflow. There’s now a specific science to organizing that content. Tailoring the process to your brand was made possible with Outfit. Keeping the tasks central through one system cuts out the complicated pieces.
Lesser Risk, Greater Return
A straighter path to your end-goal reduces the risks. The potential of mishandling your brand has repercussions. Our system keeps every task in mind and layouts what you have or haven’t done. Tasks are kept on track, and this scales your staff with an objective to keep aiming for.
The Brand Management Strategy: Ready, Personal and in One Button
– Brand: The Experience
The on brand movement is active and alive. Under the facade of major brands and retailers, there’s a strategic plan in place. A movement in template design and objectives is now minimizing the work. The simplicity gives managers and designers a proven model to start on.
Find out at Outfit.io. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Organizing an Asset Library: Staying on brand is about working on a proven framework that tells you the boundaries of your content. Outfit provides you with an asset library for this reason. It helps to rely on given guidelines, but it also helps to have completed media to reuse endlessly. Organization is key to knowing how a message works in different situations. As long as these answers are provided for your brand, your team can then scale the work without getting off track. Integrity is the result of staying on brand. Organizing your guidelines minimizes the work ahead and sustains your brand through content creation.
- Email Production: Different platforms require different presentations of content. Sure, you may have to adjust the way some of your media is formatted, but you don’t have to break the rules of your own brand. Staying on brand is possible with different formats made for the platforms you need and when. This adjustment is made instantly with the formats of the Outfit package. The integrity of your brand and its message will remain clear no matter where your consumers find it. Be sure to know, they can now find your core brand fitted for any modern display they’re using.
- Print Production: The more you speak, the more you can say to your leads. We have endless media outlets to consider today, but print continues to provide results in the market you operate in. Meeting your consumer where they are is about making it easy for them to receive your message. Keeping your brand intact is possible across all platforms with small or large formats for print media. This includes graphic designs, mail packages and banners.
- Enterprise, Real Estate and University: Enterprise businesses require a unique formula to their on brand work. The same is true for real estate and university brands. Teaming with Outfit is a great way for these groups to start their campaigns without losing focus of the message. It’s important for leads to understand you at all times. You need this to happen for your specific market and niche.
- Central Control of a Brand: Localizing work to one place has made controlling a brand seamless. There’s no point in researching or developing your name if you lose control of its core message. Being able to condense your story and USP allows you to control it. Developing your message required that you fill many gaps for a clear understanding of who you are and what you do. Working in a central place for your on brand work puts you where the core of your identity is.
- Multiple Brands at a Time: Not all of us need to manage more than one brand, but doing so brings the work of staying on brand to the forefront. Staying on brand, when you’re managing different identities, is only possible when you condense the assets and organize the messages. Consider an outfit for the many messages you’re holding. Get them organized without compromising the identity of any single one.
- Reviews for Stakeholders: Stakeholders are an important piece of staying on brand. Their input can guide a business and reveal what the founding principles of a brand are. You benefit with a system that helps you to share ideas and to collaborate with stakeholders. The confusion eliminated transitions the feedback you get for staying on brand.
Nice Try; This Makes You More Strategic
It’s True We Know Marketing, and Here’s Why
Where you stand as a business brings us closer to a full picture on your identity. The phases of identity push businesses into different stages of growth we all experience.
Let’s look at why on branding is best done by professionals:
A Peek at the Services:
– Rebranding: The foundation you laid as a brand may need some upgrades. You find your on brand message to be effective, but you might need a better framework for keeping it consistent. A new face to your agency, a clear message and the blueprint for speaking are all important. Together, we can bring them to levels you haven’t imagined.
– New Market Expansions: We’re just as excited as the consumer when new solutions enter the market. Expansions bring you a new on brand management strategy to gear into content. Handle these projects with a better hold of a management system. You’ll need a connected team to collaborate and to keep the message consistent across all platforms.
– Martech Stack Reviews: Dealing with technology means dealing with tools and processes. One software is made by this agency, but other needed software is found somewhere else. We’ve worked hard to minimize how over-extended you have to be. What you’re covering syncs with your martech stack and allows it to work effectively.
– Budgeting and Positions: Money comes to focus and maximizes staying on-brand. A condensed platform organizes your accounting system. Our system makes it easy to find new costs, effective spending and potential savings. Make the most of what you spend by scaling the work to void out the mistakes.
– Growth and Strategies: Creativity should always be a driving force for your business. The growth from scaling your workload gives you more options. This an opportunity to learn about what’s possible. Your brand has a consistent pattern, but the stories you tell and the ideas you have are endless. Managing your workload and minimizing the tools bring you to the cusp of a competitive stance.
Stay on brand with that integrity, and state your message once.