What is the Freedom Economy?
– Freedom was once a topic employers laughed at. Their employees now lower productivity with smartphone use being a culprit.
– Freedom is the new employment system. Companies now adopt a %90-to-%10 or a %10-to-%90 ratio of freelance hires.
– Freedom means you work as often as you like, when, where and with who: no questions asked.
– Freedom is the work-life balance where you decide who you are. Freedom builds a career around that identity.
– In Freedom, job titles have less worth than innovation. Freedom workers pursue unlimited solutions; employees pursue limited, agency roles if any are available.
– Freedom is sustained by a demand for people who can innovate in unrestricted spaces. It’s these professionals who know how ideas become something useful.